6.16.2010

Baby-ness

My baby is the size of a lemon right now.  He/she can make all kinds of expressions with his face and can suck his/her thumb.  His/her body is growing to catch up with his/her large head.

I don't get nauseous anymore unless I'm rinsing off really disgusting dishes.  My baby gives me a headache at 8:30 every night and says, "Go to bed, Mom."  But I don't mind too much because it soooo beats nausea and dizzy spells.  We get to find out the gender of our baby on July 16th, so I am very excited.  Still hoping for/expecting a girl.... we'll see.  He/she is a good little lemon.

3 Comments:

marciea casselman said...

Nice. When is the baby due?

kalie said...

Hola baby!

Michal Thompson said...

that is so exciting! Yes, my name is from the bible, a great woman right?!?! Every four years I get excited to see everyone realize where it comes from.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?