6.05.2010

Happy Benny Bday

Taesya blew up her very first balloon today.
Canon tried.
I have to tie the balloons for her, and they are slobbery, I tell you.

We are celebrating Ben's birthday a little late.  With decorations and cake mix cookies.  This morning Ben and I played tennis together; it was a fun time.  More pictures to come later, I think.  Happy Benny Bday, everyone!

*Update: Nope, no more pictures.  We are in a digital dry spell, sorry to say.  My parents gave us a camera when Taesya was born and it served us well for a while.  She's five now, so yeah, the camera is dead.  Ben had an Iphone there for a spell and I leaned on that for necessary digital documentation.  Alas, the Iphone is no more.  So my very lovely Canon SLR is our only camera, not digital.  I take a few photos here and there and when the roll is full, develop and put on a CD.  That's our only option as of right now.  Not the end of the world, just a lesson in patience.

*We do have the ever trusty tool of photo booth, which provided the above balloon/tongue image.  A camera is in my future, but it is not on the top of the "Things we will buy when we have the money" list.

*The cookies were quite yummy, by the way.  I took a picture.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?