6.09.2010

On the menu today...

I scraped myself out of bed with a giant spatula.  I was stuck pretty good; I think I might have even left some pieces behind.  Can't seem to find my energy or my happy face, must have left them on my pillow.

At the gym today, I hope to work myself hard enough that I temporarily stop thinking.  Then I can get a break from the guilt of totally missing Taesya's friend's birthday party yesterday.  No, we weren't busy or anything--I just 100% forgot.  Tae hasn't been informed of this mistake yet, and I'm debating whether or not to even bring it up.  (She gives me such grief over my mishaps.)  So yes, I'm going to do enough reps on my biceps and triceps that I completely forget my mommy mistakes.

Mornings are so very difficult.

4 Comments:

Stephanie said...

Here's wishing you a better day. Whenever my kids miss birthday parties, we just invite the kid out for ice cream sometime as a consolation prize (mostly for my own children). Usually it's because their party's on a Sunday, but it could work here, too.

Michal Thompson said...

i have done that too- just call it your mommy brain!

Amber said...

When I told Taesya that we missed it, she was just fine. I took her over to play with her friend and give her some stickers.

marciea casselman said...

So glad to know that other people space out things also. I have done more forgetting than I care to remember.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?