6.10.2010

"But I'm already on a quest..."

I received some good counsel today and also remembered a scripture that struck a chord with me a few Sundays ago.  I'm in a place right now where I'm wondering about my role as a mother and I have begun a quest to gain knowledge and understanding about this job that I have chosen.  So today, for now, this is my focus:

1.  Love Them
2.  Teach them the Gospel
3.  Feed Them
4.  Clothe Them


"Be thou humble: and the Lord thy God shall lead thee by the hand, and give thee answers to thy prayers."  (D&C 112:10)

2 Comments:

Stephanie said...

you go girl. *wink*

marciea casselman said...

Isn't that really what we should focus on? Just loving them and letting them know that they are worthy people. And all the other falls into place.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?