6.11.2010

She hates when things change, but she's a'changin'

Last September when I sent my daughter out into the world--k, just to preschool down the street--she seemed like such a tiny girl.  It was scary to hand over my child to her teachers; it felt like a big big deal to me.

Sep '09

But she's had such a wonderful time there and I was beyond pleased with her teachers.  Taesya graduated with flying colors and even received a Kindergarten Readiness Award.  I feel like she's grown so much this year: her self-confidence, her love of learning.

June '10

I'm so glad to have a daughter like Taesya.  She is a good person, with oodles of love and energy.  And as I see my family grow, I think of her in 5th and 6th grade...  What will she be like?  Hopefully a lot the same.  What a special child I was sent.  I love you Tae.

2 Comments:

Ashley said...

Cute! We love you Tae!

marciea casselman said...

She will be a lot the same with a little wider perspective on life.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?