5.29.2009

Cameron


Today my little brother, Cameron, is twenty.  That's crazy cuz I still think of him as a high school kid.  He's in Canada right now, serving a mission, and he's half-way done.  Day to day, I don't really think about Cameron a lot.  I check the blog that my parents set up and I try to remind my kids about "Uncle Cameron," but I'm not quite as connected to Cam as maybe I should be.

But today is his birthday and I miss him.  Cameron is quite the eater and today he should be scarfing down Taco Time and some funny ice cream cake that Mom and Courtney picked to tease him.  (Like High School Musical or Hannah Montana.)  The birthday clown would be sitting on the fireplace, and it probably is.  I wish I could see Cam's  happy face.  He's a really sweet kid and he always lets us know how much he loves us.  I love Cameron.

So,  Happy Birthday, Cam Bam.  You are one special guy.  And at least for today, I'm thinking about you tons and tons.

3 Comments:

marciea casselman said...

I can't believe he's half done with his mission. All I can think of is how fast missions really go. Before you know it, the missionary is home and living real life again.

Leslie said...

My brother is also serving in Canada. Which mission is your brother in?

Amber said...

Cameron is in the Toronto West Mission.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?