5.04.2009

Makin' a Splash


Taesya will be entering the world of preschool this fall.  I am scared, but I know she'll love it. She's an adventurous girl and doesn't seem to be afraid of much.  (Except getting hit by cars; I think we scared our kids in an attempt to convince them to hold our hands in parking lots.)

This girl has a lot of personality and is sure to stand out in her class.  And not just because she's probably the only blonde girl in her entire school.  (Our area is very diverse.)  I hope she makes a lot of friends and learns a lot.  It's hard for me to let her go, even just for a few hours a day, but I know it will be good for her.  And it was bound to happen sometime.  My little girl is growing up.   

So watch out, world.  Here she comes!

1 Comments:

marciea casselman said...

Sending Kalie to kindergarten was a bit traumatizing for me as a very young mom. I think I have gotten over the whole first day of school thing, now, which is good because my youngest is 13.
It's scary and hard but so rewarding.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?