3.12.2010

Buried

The worst way to die would be drowning, for me, or being somehow buried alive in an avalanche or something.  Any situation where I would feel that lack of oxygen and I'd struggle, suffocate, and lose consciousness.  Air is very important to me.  Am I the only one who has thought about this?

Our desk has become Ben's home office and it remains in a constant state of paperwork overload.  It's really a disaster.  There are post it notes and two checkbooks, a sippy cup, used tissues, drawings from the kids, photos to be put in albums, garbage, to do lists of all sizes.... It's a mixture of home life and work life, but it's a big big pile of mess.  Whenever I sit down to use the computer, I feel the oxygen being sucked out of the room.  I panic, check my emails, blogs, and run away as fast as I can.  

It's just such a formidable project and I don't want to tackle it alone.  But when do Ben and I have time to work on it together?  When we are together, THAT is certainly not the first thing we have on our list.  *Sigh*

I have stop this post; it's giving me a headache.  I'm really tempted to just clear the whole thing off into the garbage.  But probably that's not a very good idea.  Bummer.

1 Comments:

Michal Thompson said...

Connor and I have done a lot of organizing after the kids are in bed. It can actually be more fun than you think. Pop in your favorite music or movie while you do it. Then reward yourselves when your done.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?