3.04.2010

Just some yadda

Keller is sorting socks while Canon watches Cinderella in the family room.  I am still in my pajamas and tackling my "list" one thing at a time.  My abs are killing me from yesterday.  Just some basic sit-up type stuff, but apparently I really needed it.  Tae's at school and Benny's working from the library currently.

I bought a new air freshener and it's kind of suffocating me.  I want my house to smell nice, but a muted level of nice.  Whew, I really hope this thing tones down soon.


I think I offended the sun yesterday.  I don't exactly understand it, but I sent Taesya to school with shorts, and I even wore sandals myself.  By afternoon the sky and turned grey and today there isn't a ray of sunlight to be seen.  There are raindrops on the window and I am seriously remorseful for jumping the summer gun.  Please come back, sun, and I promise I'll keep my family wearing pants and socks until May.  Please?

Hey, look, Keller's still in Jammies, too.  G-L-OO-MY Day.  Here's hoping there's sunshine in your corner of the planet.

2 Comments:

Ashley said...

Keller looks so old! I miss your family! They are going to be so old by the time I see them in June...

marciea casselman said...

I looked out the window and thought, I will wear a short sleeved shirt today. Now, as it is raining, I am freezing, and the warmest thing I could find without going upstairs is Alyssa's purple striped sweater with a hood. I don't like purple but I am warm.
The woes of Utah in the spring, but hey, spring is coming!!!!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?