3.29.2010

Creation

We did projects tonight as a family.  Meaning that we cut up magazines, glued things, put stickers on paper... it was fun!  I love creating art with my kids and I need to do it a lot more.  My favorite is when our house is covered top to bottom with projects we've completed together.  We tape them onto doors, mirrors, and once we even attached them to the ceiling.  Art is important to me; it makes me happy.

I'd love to post the outcome of our art time, but I have to wait until my little sister opens up her email tomorrow on her birthday!  Happy Birthday, Ashley; we love you so.

*Update: Here are Canon and Taesya's cards!


1 Comments:

Ashley said...

I love those pictures! Thanks again! It was fun talking on SKYPE. Your kids are getting so big!

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?