3.15.2010

Current Events

Taesya is our beautiful daughter, who loves to help.  She wants to cook and take care of her brothers.  Today she was pouting because we didn't let her clean up Riley's poop.

Riley likes to follow us around, get petted, and lay in various locations.  Yesterday we gave him his second bath and it was much wetter than the first.  


Canon draws robots, almost exclusively.  It makes me glad that all of my children like to color; even Kel is starting to get the hang of it.  Art is good for the soul, I believe.


This is Keller reading King Lear.  Pretty good for a one year old.  He prefers my books to the kid's books.  And he will tell you (in his baby language) exactly what he is reading.  Today he was perusing Freddy and Fredericka, which is an interesting novel; you might consider giving it a try.  

I'm having a rocky day.  But I had a really good walk/run with Riley; and the sun is shining.  Ben and I are determined to go on a date this weekend, which I know will do us some good.  We really have to make a point to speak to one another when life gets busy, or else we just don't.  Crazy life.

1 Comments:

marciea casselman said...

Dates are medicine for the soul...for both parties. I look forward to them starting on Monday. I start thinking about what I want to do and by the time Friday night comes I am so excited to get out and do something fun with my husband.

Post a Comment

A Penny for your Thoughts?